I'm going to be doing this 30 Day Challenge. I need to get back to better health.
1. Soda is hard although I did give up all caffeine and sugar in May. I have gone back to it.
2. I drink a lot of water but not sure if it’s a gallon.
3. I'll do the 3X for 30 minutes in a yoga workout. I have to be careful of not overdoing it. I don’t want to get myself laid up for a week or more again, darn arthritis (lower back and hips). I’m doing the Color Run on Saturday and don’t want to miss it.
4. That’s a lot of squats, especially with that much water. I usually do 30 a day, so I'll see what I can do.
5. I may not be able to do the plank. I'm having shoulder issues, although not diagnosed yet I’m pretty sure it’s arthritis too.