Friday, February 28, 2014
Useless stuff is so energy-robbing! We can stress ourselves out so much over cleaning and organizing when we have too much. When you have less to deal with it is very freeing. You have less stuff cluttering your mind.
I found a few things to get rid this month with the help of my son Brandon and my husband Shawn.The first three picture are my donations except the heater, the pillow are my sons, and the others are from my husband.
Feather Boa, Plastic Containers, bookmark, Markers, and a Mini Heater
Basket, Toiletry Containers, and Valentine Cups
Plastic basket, 2 shirts, and a Valentine Candy Box
Christmas Clearance Stuff
Booklets, Cups, Computer Stuff, and Nail Polish
Thursday, February 27, 2014
At My Desk:
I’m drinking my diet Pepsi and water while eating Mint Cream Middles from Kebbler.
• I’m looking over my March planner pages to see if I have any appointments I need to add. I’m adding 2 events with my yoga group for April. Women at the Heart of It All on April 4th and a Yoga Outreach Event on April 6th.
• I’m working on my Spring Notebook and making plans for March. My home looks great and is decluttered but I have stuff I need to organize and purge from my basement. During the 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge I'll mostly be preserving family memories but letting go of the clutter.
• I’m working on plans for the weekend. My husband and I are going away together to a hotel in the Dayton area. I’m packing and loading the car to leave after he gets home from work on Friday.
•Prep for Friday Errands/Grocery Day and Put donations in car.
• Prep two March RAK’s (Random Act of Kindness) for my Happy Planner Addicts Facebook group.
•Work on a couple posts for my Blog.
You can read:
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
I love how my book this month happens to match my Valentine flowers or at least what is left of them.
Wild Prairie Roses Collection
A Daughter's Quest by Lena Nelson Dooley
Tara's Gold by Lisa Harris
Better Than Gold by Laurie Alice Eakes
Submitted to: 2014 Booking It @ Life As Mom
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
I'm making a list of the things I want to accomplish during my 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge that starts March 5th. I’m looking forward to finding things that I can purge to further my goal of a Simpler Life. There will be a lot of textbooks and paper leaving my home during Lent. I am modifying the Challenge to fit my needs since my home is mostly decluttered. I want to do a Detailed Spring Cleaning, and make a dent in a few projects that I want to finish by the end of 2014. I’m gathering each of my projects into the same location so that I can better see what I need to work on. I’m going room by room to see what I would like to change. I’m asking myself if the room is functional and what I can do to improve it. I have less to clean when I put things away after use, everything has a place, and I have a system that is functional for my family’s needs. I’m making a small budget and a list of needed purchases. I may not use bags for some of the things I purge since a lot should be books. The point of the challenge is mostly to clear the clutter and organize my home. Its good to make your own rules for your home and to challenge yourself. We have 15 days how are you getting ready?
My 40 Bags Ready To Go!
My 40 Bags Ready To Go!
I will Purge, work on my Projects, and Spring Clean.
Organize and Purge Our Kids Homeschool Paperwork
Purge Homeschool Books
Organize Our Family Pictures, Albums, and Frames
Organization my Cookbooks, Cooking Notebook, and Magazines
Organize Preschool Lessons and Crafts for my granddaughter
My reward will be the joy and peace of a completed project. I may buy myself some spring flowers for a job well done.
Areas/Rooms that need Attention:
I will reorganize the basement were most my projects are stored after I finish or downsize my projects.
Friday, February 14, 2014
1. I ask myself a few questions. What is my plan for the day? What is happening? Where am I going? What do I need to do? What do I need to take?
3. I de-clutter my purse, have my money ready, and choose an outfit to wear.
I shared what I do on Errand Day and how I prep on these posts:
My current purse:
I need to update the blog about my current Activity Bags but here are past posts.