1 cup honey
1 cup sugar
2 tsp. baking soda (mix into coffee)
1 cup warm coffee
1 stick butter (room temperature)
2 tsp. baking powder
2 ¾ cups flour
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. ground ginger
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat sugar, butter, vanilla extract and honey until light and fluffy.
2. Add the eggs and keep beating for another 3 mins.
3. Pour warm coffee in a large (!) cup and add baking soda, let it bubble.
4. In a large bowl, mix together the flour and gingerbread spice mix.
5. With the mixer on low speed, add the coffee, alternating with the flour mixture.
6. Pour into a small (8 inch) greased bundt pan and bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour, or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean.